We Work Closely with Physicians to Optimize Patient Care and Outcomes.
KabaFusion is a pharmacist-owned, patient-focused team of professionals with extensive experience in home infusion therapy. Our pharmacists, nurses and reimbursement specialists work as a team to provide your patient with compassionate, efficient and reliable care. We work closely with our referring physicians to develop multidisciplinary patient care. As a result, patients experience excellent coordination of care, reduced adverse events, reduced costs and comprehensive monitoring of their medical treatment.
Our Services Include:
- A simple, easy referral process – fax us the downloadable form, and we take care of the rest, including insurance verification and reimbursement assistance for patients in need, patient medication therapy management, drug compounding, drug deliveries and nursing services.
- A state-of-the art system for designing individualized infusion treatment programs and following outcomes of therapy with specific patient goals and coordination of activities with physicians.
- Ongoing patient monitoring and reassessment activities to determine responsiveness to treatment, minimize drug complications, adverse reactions and increse patient compliance.
- Collaboration with healthcare professionals to adjust medication orders, if necessary.
- Patient education programs that explain their diagnosis, the benefits of therapy, how to manage home infusion and for their illness and care of their IV access.
- Performance improvement programs that include collection of clinical outcomes data, patient satisfaction data, & trending and analysis of these data.
- We employ highly skilled pharmacists, nurses, intake and reimbursement specialists to ensure that the highest standards in Home Infusion and Specialty Infusion Services are maintained. We individualized therapy and disease management regimens to obtain optimal financial and clinical outcomes. We are able to provide services to both adult and pediatric patients.
- Parenteral Nutrition
- Enteral Nutrition
- Pain Management
- Inotropic Therapy
- Transplant Therapy
- Self Injectables